15 April 2020

Grace Answers Her Birthday Survey: 6-years-old

We are just shy of a week since her birthday passed, but I finally found a chance to ask Grace her questions.  = )

I am 6 years old.
My favorite color is: pink and purple and green
The coolest person on earth is: me
The thing I do best is: play on my computer and eat dessert
If I could change my name, it would be: Grce
My favorite toy is: Hello Kitty Stuffies
When I grow up, I want to be: I don't know yet
I like to watch: My Computer and TV and tablet
My favorite song is: Elsa - Into the Unknown
My favorite book is: Hello Kitty Surprise
3 words to describe me are: playful, observant, snuggly
When I was little, I used to: play with hello kitty toys
My favorite season is: birthday season
The food I like most is: spaghetti
One food I really don't like is: noodles with mushrooms
My best friend is: Zoey
For my birthday I want to: get a watch like Mutti
My best memory is: playing with Zoey

later days

You can see her answers from last year here.

No comments:

Post a Comment