Avia bought a wristband so that she could do all of the rides with the little ones who wanted to go. Alice, Emily and William were all big enough to go on most (or all) of the rides alone.
I parked myself in a lawn chair that I brought with me, while the big three bounced from ride to ride, and Avia had tabs on the little 3. After a few hours, I moved over to the kiddie area, and the big kids helped move our collection of waters and such, while we waited for Billy to join us.
Once Billy arrived, my mom said her farewells, and then Emily started feeling very poorly. So, Alice and Emily left with her, while Billy and I stayed with the little ones. They bounced back and forth between favorites, breaking to try a different one every now and again. Finally, at 9 o'clock, 7 hours after arriving, we called it a night. Everyone slept well that night.
The last time we went, I think, Elizabeth was with us. So now Leah is the only other Helterbrand who has gotten to go. I hope that she enjoyed her time with us and remembers Michigan fondly!
later days




No comments:
Post a Comment