The day finally arrived for Emily to attend the week at camp she won during a raffle in April!
Each morning I took a picture of my favorite little camper!
Notice the bigger backpack? Each day she thought of new things she needed/wanted to bring. lol.
And she took a bunch of pictures too, so here she is adding her own pictures and descriptions:
On the first day, we built shelters and ours passed all but one of the tests.
We had to take them down because other campers were going to build there.
We went through the Prairie, and I saw a pretty butterfly
This was a picture I took from the trail!
The natural playground was really fun to play on.
A cool wolf spider we found on the second day.
and a toad!
We made some sundials on the third day, and I took a nice picture of the river
we made edible beaver lodges with Jell-O, sugar, and pretzel sticks
we went kayaking on day four
On day five we went to the pine forest again to play a game called "Thicket".
on the last day there, we got fire staring kits and I started a fire.
we did a bunch more stuff, but I didn't take pictures of everything.






No comments:
Post a Comment