02 April 2018

Grace and Juliet's 4th Birthday Invitations

This year, Grace and Juliet requested a roller skate party!

Since they don't have any school classmates, I've invited a handful of my mops ladies, who have kids similar in age to the twins. This is the first party I've ever had to turn in a guest list before the party.  It's kind of refreshing to still be having firsts, since the twins don't have many of those.  = )  




I'm so excited that during the first year that they've had a preference, they agreed on where to have it! = ) I'm fairly certain that it will not stay this easy forever.

later days

Check out their invitations from last year here.

When Alice turned four, she also had a roller skating party!  We won't be doing pink skirts or ties this go round though.  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment