If I take out my phone, at any point, the twins pose for me. = ) (I don't remember what Juliet did to her nose.)
One afternoon Willow got to come home with us, because her mom had a work thing to attend.
Is it the girl or the outfit? definitely the girl. ; )
During the 25 minutes we were at speech for Grace and Juliet, the school practiced their lockdown procedure. That meant that I was locked in a room, separate from my girls, for the duration.
Pretending to be robots.
I couldn't find any evidence that my chairs were scraping up the dining room floor, but it sure did sound like it! So, I put felt pads on all the feet, and it sounds so much nicer. = )
I don't know what was going on here:
They dressed alike so that they would look like twins. No worries girls, it's pretty obvious, even without the matching garb.
Another "take a picture of us" moment.
Our dining table looks like a disaster zone when it's homework/snack time!
Alice brought home a library book with recipes. It was a pokemon book:
these were supposed to be digletts?
I was leaving notes around for my mom, so that she didn't have to look back at her phone for everything. Emily was also helping with some reminders. = )
I don't know why the twins wanted the chair upstairs, but it is a fairly substantial chair, certainly on the heavy side for them.
Grace and Juliet always enjoy helping me make muffins:
It is so nice that the big girls are at an age to put things on the grocery list! this particular time it was Emily. It makes me smile to see their handwriting when I'm doing the shopping.
We have finally had days that not only look like they are above freezing, but feel like it too!
The twins were "fishing" at the thrift shop.
They had little chirping baby ducks and chicks at the farm store last week. They were just too cute!
This weekend I organized the shed, and with the help of the twins, collected all of the fallen branches from the yard, and cleaned out some of the brush that's in the far back yard. We had the fire going almost all day yesterday. I was also planning on power washing our decks and porch, but the power washer was not compatible with our well pump = (
The big kids went over to help Avia clean up the yard at the house Aunt Rocky is selling.
It's rummage sale season, and we happened upon one last week with lots of good finds! It was much better than the one that we donated to, because shopping through your own donated stuff isn't much fun.
May is looking far less hectic, but just as fun!
later days



















No comments:
Post a Comment