15 April 2018

Grace answers her birthday survey: 4-years-old

I didn't have the twins answer last year, because they weren't speaking very well.  This year, however, they are very vocal!

I am 4 years old.
My favorite color is: green
The coolest person on earth is: Juliet
The thing I do best is: watching my tablet
If I could change my name, it would be: Owlette & Skye
My favorite toy is: Hello Kitty
When I grow up, I want to be: Mutti
I like to watch: PJ Masks
My favorite song is: "Hello Kitty" (a made up song in a very high pitch)
My favorite book is:  3 Hello Kitty books
3 words to describe me are: bouncy, hungry, short
When I was little, I used to: play with my tools
My favorite season is: Winter
The food I like most is: popcorn
One food I really don't like is: pickles
My best friend is: Juliet
For my birthday I want to: get a cake
My best memory is: making colors and people

This is the first year I've had the twins answer, but you can see Juliet's answers here.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment