31 July 2018

The Latest Wedding Dress Post

This is the third time I've taken pictures of my girls in my wedding dress. it was added on to our summer bucket list after I took it out for a mops night out party.  You can see the previous two times here and here.

Thanks to construction, I found myself driving a path I don't normally take, and spotted the perfect backdrop for our pictures!

First, my top picks for my beautiful girls:

Let me just say that Alice is fitting into this dress a bit too well these days.


It still dwarfed Emily appropriately. = )


And Grace and Juliet were fighting to keep it up.



The runners up/ outtakes.

It is usually difficult to get Alice to participate in my photography for long enough to snap some photogenic pictures of her, but today she kept saying how beautiful she felt, and posed so well!





I felt like I needed a stool for Emily to use, or maybe a stoop?




Grace was also a very willing participant, which was excellent.



Juliet couldn't stop giggling while she was standing up, and being the last to have a turn is always tough. = )



later days

Bonus:
and of course, I couldn't take pictures of my girls without some of William too!

As good as it gets with this handsome little boy:


I did however get a zombie...


...superman...


...batman...


...and, a series of William playing with a stick:








No comments:

Post a Comment