10 April 2019

Grace and Juliet turn 5!

I cannot believe that 5 years have passed since these little babies joined our family!  On their final night of being four-year-olds, they thought it was terribly clever to stick their tongues out while I took pictures, but I did get some genuine smiles. = )




Before bed on their final night as 4 year olds:


And then they were 5!



I know it's just a number, and they are still my babies and pre-schoolers and my little girls.  But I feel like a chapter has closed.  We have no more diapers or strollers or bottles.  In just a year's time they will no longer have a "T" behind the number in their clothing.  And it all happened so fast.

I'm so proud of their social & academic growth in the past year.  And seeing them interact is everything you would think it would be.  Many of their recent conversations end up with "you're not the boss." Which always makes me giggle.

They love to do the exact same things, which is amazing and terrible, depending on the minute.

Happiest of birthdays to my favorite twins in the whole wide world! You are so loved.

later days

You can see their birthday survey answers here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment