10 April 2019

Juliet Answers her birthday survey: 5-years-old

This is only my second year recording them, but these are Juliet's birthday survey answers!

I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is: pink
The coolest person on earth is: Juliet
The thing I do best is: play games
If I could change my name, it would be: Juliet
My favorite toy is: Mermaids
When I grow up, I want to be: 6
I like to watch: TV
My favorite song is: the Ariel song (?)
My favorite book is: Ariel Books
3 words to describe me are: silly, happy, fun
When I was little, I used to: grow
My favorite season is: summer
The food I like most is: poptarts
One food I really don't like is: chicken noodle soup
My best friend is: Grace
For my birthday I want to: eat cake
My best memory is: going to church

You can see her answers from last year here, and Grace's answers from this year here.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment