09 April 2019

Grace and Juliet 5th Birthday Party

This year, the twins agreed to have their party at Chuck E Cheese.*  I'm pretty sure that I picked out the Doc McStuffins theme for them, but they didn't complain. = )

Most of the pictures are mine, but some of them were sent to me by my mom or party goers!



The cake was from Kroger, and it didn't disappoint.  Marble with whipped icing. Yum!


Earlier in the week, Emily helped me cut out stickers and make up goodie bags for the party.  We used the rest of the book pages that we didn't use to make the invitations.  They worked out really well.  They were big enough to hold tickets/prizes for the guests.


I don't know who likes Chuck E Cheese more: Billy or the kids.


Alice is very much at home in the midst of the arcade.


Grace, Jolene and Micah.  I don't know if I trust these three to drive around...


It makes my heart so full, seeing a table full of people that love our girls!


Our host was awesome!


There were 3 other parties going on with ours, and two of them were also celebrating 5 year olds! It's a good year to turn 5. = )


Dancing.




They were feeling a little shy around Chuck E.


The twins each got to do the ticket blaster twice, and could bring one person with them.  Grace picked Emily.


Juliet picked William.


And then they picked each other. <3


It was crazy busy at the restaurant, so we opened gifts at home.  They loved everything!  For anyone that I asked, I told them that we were trying to do a fiver party.**   So they opened a few gifts from people who enjoyed shopping for them, and lots of awesome cards from their friends!  They haven't yet decided what they want to spend it on, but I know they will be very happy once they do.




I am so thankful for all the people who love our girls near & far.  They had an awesome day!

later days

You can check out pictures from their 4th Birthday Party here.

*Should they ever stop agreeing, we will have to come up with some sort of compromise. = )
**Everyone brings $5, and then the birthday girls can spend it on something big that they really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment