I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is: pink and purple
The coolest person on earth is: William
The thing I do best is: play and craft
If I could change my name, it would be: Grace
My favorite toy is: Hello Kitty
When I grow up, I want to be: a Doctor
I like to watch: Hello Kitty on my computer
My favorite song is: Hello Kitty (a song she made up.)
My favorite book is: Blue Hat, Green Hat by Sandra Boyton
3 words to describe me are: hungry, nice, kind
When I was little, I used to: drink a bottle of milk
My favorite season is: warm
The food I like most is: spaghetti
One food I really don't like is: potatoes
My best friend is: Juliet
For my birthday I want to: get hello kitty dolls that have buttons.
My best memory is: going to school.
You can see her answers from last year here, and Juliet's answers from this year here.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment