03 July 2019

Scooby Doo Day

Scooby Doo Day was William's brainchild.  I think he was inspired by his Scooby Doo shirt.  We decided that every time we ate a snack, we would exclaim "scooby dooby doo!"  And that scooby would come with us.



When we picked up groceries I found some Scooby Snacks for everyone.

They also wanted to have a Scooby Doo impersonation contest, so we took some videos, and my sweet facebook friends voted on the best impersonator.  William was declared the winner!  He won exclusive rights to the giant box for the entire evening.


We also made a Scooby Doo Day cake.


Everyone had a chance to enjoy some.


Truth be told, it was some cake mix that I bought last Christmas, but it was still within it's expiration date.  No one seemed to be the least bit bothered by it.



So, Happy Scooby Doo Day to all!

Scooby Dooby Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment