26 January 2020

January 26th, Billy's "Party" at Chuck E Cheese

Today's expected high was 35F.  I think it might have gotten a smidge warmer, but it was quite cold.  We had a rainy mix of snow and water all day.

All the weekend days following Billy's birthday have included reports of treacherous roads. So, we had to postpone his birthday "party" at Chuck E Cheese, in spite of all of his gift cards. = (  Today after church at JLC, we picked up William, Grace and Juliet from Avia's church and headed to celebrate. The kids didn't seem to mind. ; )

I kept all of the bands from the twins' birthday last year, so they have fancy ones, and the other three have some stretchy ones to use.  They only charge $1.50 for the bands, but it is just enough x5 that it is worth it to me to store the bands and bring them each time.  = )






Grace and Juliet spent a lot of time in the photo booth.  Since I recycle the originals, I'm posting pictures here.




They talked me into a picture too. = )



Alice saw the pile, and this was her contribution:


The booth ran out of paper before William and Emily could join in the fun. The kids earned almost 3000 tickets during their two hours, which gave them 585 apiece to spend!

For dinner we had some leftover Chinese, but no one was terribly hungry.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment