If you've seen Grace's answers, you know that we are a few months late on these, but they are still 9, so it's still a valid survey. = )
I am years old.9My favorite color is: yellow
The coolest person on earth is: evreyone :)
The thing I do best is: Breath
If I could change my name, it would be: i don't know because I like my name
My favorite toy is: I don't have one
When I grow up, I want to be: singer or normal person
I like to watch: youtub nexfilx disne +
My favorite song is: stick together
My favorite book is: Twig
3 words to describe me are: small loved cool
When I was little, I used to: get myself hurt
My favorite season is: easter
The food I like most is: spegetie
One food I really don't like is: ongyans [onions]
My best friend is: Kennedy
For my birthday I want to: Get a jeep
My best memory is: when i first met kennedy
My sweet babies!
later days
you can check out her answers from last year here!
edit: written 6-17-23 backdated for continuity.
No comments:
Post a Comment