03 June 2018

Car update, silly eyes and other pictures

Since Monday was a holiday, our week started on Tuesday.  I did not anticipate hearing from the mechanic until later in the week, let alone having access to my car.  But, on our walk to the kids' school, he called and told me that hat he thought it was most likely a fuel pump problem.  He had it done by lunch!

Turns out, a piece inside had actually melted!  


It was nice to have my car back, and made for a far more productive week than I thought!

My mom found some googly eyes at my grandpas and at the house that Sarah is selling, so we hade some fun personifying random objects. = )  My personal favorite is the toothpaste; it just looks so happy!




I enjoy pictures of my dear ones, and when I can score all 5 at the same time, it is the best!



On Friday, we found a wheelbarrow at an estate sale, so that William can help Billy move things around. = )  He was very excited to try it out.


Now it's time to gear up for the busy final two weeks of school!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment