29 June 2018

Other Non-School Happenings, at the End of the Year

For some reason, I had William a scheduled dentist appointment right at the end of school.  It was a terrible idea, but we went just the same.  He got his 3rd "robot" tooth, the last one on his treatment plan for now.  The process takes a while, and so the twins and I were in the waiting room for over an hour!  They played and entertained themselves the entire time!


William does not like the dentist, so he came out very sedate with dried tears on his cheeks, but hopefully he can chew a little better now.

Gearing up for field day!




The twins "helping" me fix my glider:


The roofers on morning one of repairing my "mother's day" leak.  They were done in two days.  Our house looks exactly the same, just with a new roof. = )


Before the big kids finished school, I spent a few twin free moments at Aunt Rocky's to prepare our summer boxes.  I love the idea of the monthly box subscriptions, but am not a fan of the price tag, especially x5.  So, over the past few months, I've collected meaningful things for each of my dear ones, to put in boxes, and my mom or sister will drop them on our door step every few weeks, to break up the summer 'lull' (should it ever set in.)


Day one of summer break:


Here's to a long summer of nightgowns, fresh fruit and relaxing.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment