On Saturday, Emily enjoyed celebrating with her friend Tyler. This is the second year they've been in the same class, but later this summer he's moving to Tennessee. So, this was Emily chance to tell him one final goodbye.
She had a really fun time, despite being the only girl from his class that he invited.
They played in the Arcade...
And bounced around, completed the obstacle course...
Scarfed down some pizza...
And played laser tag.
Tyler was also the one that came to her party earlier this year, so I know she's going to miss having him in class.
She hand made his card to look like the Tennessee flag:
She bought him a hockey shirt to wear. = ) I agonized over what to get him, as to not make more work for his mother who is in full pack mode by now.
I sent Billy pictures while we were there, because this is definitely a place he will want to check out. = )
later days











No comments:
Post a Comment