16 June 2019

Pre-Pulmonology Appoinment

This is the latest post in the series of William, grace and Juliet's journey with hypophosphatasia.

About 2 weeks ago, we received a call from a clinic telling me that we needed to go in to have Grace tested before her Pulmonology appointment.  I did not appreciate the short notice, as we were in full end of year everything mode.  I rearranged my grocery trip for a less convenient time, so that we could squeeze in a last minute appointment.

The pulmonology appointment is just cautionary.  Sometimes Grace breathes a little loudly doing normal activities, and I just want to make sure that she's not struggling.


Avia and Juliet came with us, but didn't stay in the room long since there wasn't much to do and Juliet wasn't waiting for her turn this time.


Grace just had a few breathing tests to endure, they gave us a printout to bring to her appointment tomorrow, and we were off.


Had I know how short the visit would be, we would have done the grocery shopping first.  If they need her to repeat it in the future, at least I'll know.

later days

<what happened previously
what happened next>

No comments:

Post a Comment