17 June 2019

Winding Up the Twins' School Year

The twins finished up their year a week and a half before the big kids! 

They had a class picnic at a park near their school.  It was really sweet, they fed us and everything.  Sadly, we couldn't stay long, since Alice and Emily were singing that afternoon.


They also had a field day one very chilly morning. = )










The twins had a fun day, and everyone walked away with a 'medal."


I bought these adorable graduation caps to pass out to William's class, but they don't have a ceremony for the kindergartners, and I didn't have quite enough for his class size.  So, the twins were able to share a treat with their friends. = )

We wrapped up a fruit roll up in the note, and tossed in a summer ring. = )


I completely forgot to take a picture of the teacher gifts.  = (

This was the gift for the bus driver.  I found the necklace fan and thought what a perfect gift for a bus driver!


They are so happy to officially be in kindergarten now.  And I'm excited for a year of all 5 of them together at last. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment