20 February 2020

February 20th

The expected high for today is a cold 24F.

I declared today cereal day, so the kids have been helping themselves to cereal at their leisure.  Abby brought snacks and I cooked up some bacon, so cereal has definitely not been the only thing on the menu. = )

Abby came over to practice for the talent show with Emily.  I am definitely over "Shake it off" and the talent show is a looooooooooooonnnnnnnng way away.  I'll live I'm sure.


After Abby left, I made chicken ramen for dinner.  Then Avia came over while Billy and I went on a MOPS night out: date night edition.  We dusted off our Taboo game, and had a lot of fun meeting some new people!


We got home just before 10, and we were tired!  It was another fun day of the first spring break. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment