The expected high today was 22F. It was cold and windy, and there was lots of snow blowing around off of roofs and trees.
Today was a mops day. We had a speaker and a panel, and it was so good.
After mops I had lunch with Billy at Wendy's. He whined that I went the speed limit the entire drive there, even though we had plenty of time to eat and then relax. lol
Once I dropped him back at work, I went to Goodwill and shopped for a while. I bought two new cannisters for flour and sugar. Both of them will now hold an entire bag of each store, so I will no longer have to keep open packages in the basement!
After school the kids worked quickly through all of their afternoon responsibilities to get ready for skate night!
We were in the car by the time Billy came home. And made it to the skating rink for the fundraiser before 6! I skated with them this time, and managed to not fall down and bruise my other leg!
Emily was skating with me, but once Clara arrived, she spent the evening with her.
William's class had the highest attendance, so they won the laser tag game. He was very excited.
After their game, Emily, Grace and Juliet spent their money on another game with Clara and Henry.
It was little kids versus big kids. (These two pictures courtesy of Rachel:)
At the end Rachel told the instructor to tell them that the little kids one, and the twins were soooooo excited to tell me that they beat the big kids. I came clean on the car ride home and told them that Emily and Clara actually won.
Now all of the kids are really into laser tag, and I think that might be what Emily picks at her upcoming party. = )
For dinner we had the family pizza special (x2.)
later days











No comments:
Post a Comment