The expected high today was 36F. It was cold and windy and a snow/rain mixture, so I have no idea if we even got that warm. = (
This morning Emily had student council, so we had to be out the door early. Despite this, the kids managed to knock out a good chunk of their 'afternoon' homework!
Emily was on time, and the wait in the car wasn't too bad. After dropping off everyone else, I headed to Walmart for Easter buckets. They had a large selection. They did not have many 18" doll accessories, so from there I went to Target. I bought Emily's small gift (for her to open at her party) and Swimsuits for Alice and Emily.
From there I braved the VOA for some books, and a few other assorted items. I dropped off part of Sarah's birthday gift, then headed home to put everything away.
At pick up the kids were ready to get home and work so that they could go to the pancake supper with avia at her church. Billy and I walked to Charlie's as soon as he got home.
It was a fun day over all.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment