22 February 2020

February 22nd, Aunt Rocky's Birthday Celebration, at Defy

Today the high was a cold and windy 47F.  At least at this temperature, ice and snow start to melt and the mounds cleared from the roadways start to recede. = )

The highlight of the day was celebrating Aunt Rocky's impending birthday at Defy!  They could not wait to get started!




Aunt Rocky and Billy bounced too!








Playing 'basketball' with Aunt Rocky.


I have no idea what happened.


I think Alice was feeling a little off.  She spent the final 20 minutes ore so on the couch watching the TV.  And when we came home she took a nap.


For lunch we went to Chick-fil-a, and while we were there I picked up a gift card for Cali's upcoming birthday!

At home, Emily and I spent some time making (and a lot of time waiting on glue to dry in) her 3D card!  Emily found an online tutorial, so all the crafts she's done lately have been 3D card or displays. = )



It came out super cute.  Once everyone signed it, we got it into the envelope, before I got a picture. =  0  So, we had to open it to take a 'finished' picture, but I think it will be okay.

For dinner we ordered in Chinese.  And we all enjoyed the party favors that Aunt Rocky got for us: Giant Hershey kisses for the kids and beer for the two adults. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment