08 July 2023

A search for a Detriot Tiger's D in Different Materials

We really had a great time in Detroit, and you would think that maybe we were bored out of our minds instead of under a time constraint, but no, we had somewhere to be, but I'm really good at entertaining myself.

In the restrooms of our lunch club, the faucets had a D engraved into the metal.  That was cool, unnecessary, and absolutely needed to be remembered.  


Well, when I walked back into the dining area, I noticed that the chair had a D burned into it too!  So I thought, hmmm, I wonder how many different materials I can track down with the Tigers' D upon them!  So, here we go!


Thick vinyl.


Foam.


Paint.


Paper was surprisingly tricky!  This is a photograph in-between two plastic display walls, so I can't be 100% certain that it's printed on paper and not another material, but found nothing superior with which to replace it.


Glass


Perforated Adhesive Vinyl.


Plastic.


Fabric.


This was raised, so I think it was a non-perforated adhesive vinyl.


Stone (or maybe cement.)


And the last one I found was actually at the coffee shop next door to our lodgings in Clarkston! Thread!


Maybe I will add to this post as I find new, exciting materials out of which the Tiger's D has been made!  Or maybe I'll just leave it as is.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment