In March, Emily made sure that I signed her up for Woldumar again, since she had had such a wonderful time last summer! After looking through the pictures in the blog from last year, Grace also wanted in on the fun, so I signed her up as well. I then offered it to the remaining three, but Juliet was the only one who took me up on it.
So, last week, my three little campers went to day one of "Survival of the Fittest" camp. = )
Emily was the only girl in her group this year!
On Day two, everyone was a little more confident and happier!
On day three, some storms blew through, and they ended up in the building doing 'indoor' activities, which of course are not nearly as fun as outdoor activities!
Day 4:
While the girls were at camp, I made up counselor gifts.
Grace wrapped up the one for her (and Juliet's) counselor really cute!
On day 5 it was lightly raining at drop off, so they didn't have out their signs. = (
Luckily, the rain cleared out after about an hour, and they had a wonderful final day at camp!
Next year, if the girls do it, I think William will join them too! Being outside all day is not Alice's idea of fun, so we'll see what we can find for her.
later days











No comments:
Post a Comment