Working on Christmas gifts for a few months now, but did a little bit of work in December too. = )
My gift this year was sprucing up my ring. Here's the before picture, I don't have the after one yet. Not expecting my ring back until January, but the receipt is under the tree. lol. The jewelry store employees were awesome though and cleaned my 'original' silver/cubic zirconia engagement ring free of charge. So that is what I've been wearing until my other one is returned. It feels weird (and I think it's a size too big) but it's better than nothing. = )
3 finished American girl doll sleeping bags! = )
Teacher gifts were finished during the Thanksgiving break, but we didn't assemble them until the final Sunday night for the school year. The kids were so excited to pass them out!
After the snow cleared, I was able to bury William's metal items to use with this metal detector! I made a utility map, and Sarah made him a beautiful one to open Christmas morning. = )
And the item that caused me a bit of grief and was bigger than anticipated was the wardrobe for Grace's doll. It totally reaffirmed my 'only buy used' mantra.
Also, Christmas Eve found me waiting on the oven repair guy (that never came = () and making Sarah's Christmas gift, a new purse! I do not usually like to wait until the last minute, but with the unknown status of the repair man (and not knowing whether or not we would be able to make it to Christmas eve service) I was thankful for such an imperative distraction.
And, as it is currently Christmas Eve, I am so excited for all of these to be opened tomorrow!
later days








No comments:
Post a Comment