08 December 2019

Uncle John's Cider Mill, Year 2

I've left this post unfinished for so long that I don't really remember all the ins and outs of the day, but we went when the weather was beautiful and it was incredibly crowded.  

Emily contributed to this post a little bit:

Hello I'm Emily and I'm going to type on here.

Only Alice, Emily & William were tall enough for this game, and none of them enjoyed it.  William came out crying before it actually ended, Emily told us how much it hurt when she got out, and even Alice didn't want to do it again.





When we rode out to the pumpkin patch, Alice sat away from the rest of the family.




I'm a pumpkin!


Grace found a pumpkin that she loved!


Juliet settled for this one.


Alice was posing with her pumpkin.


I got the biggest pumpkin.

My only rule for picking out the pumpkins was that you had to be able to carry it to the car.  Emily alternately carried & rolled hers out to the car, but I did not have to carry it.  William waited until we were checking out to grab one, so I don't have a picture of him, since they were trying to close up.


I was the driver.



It was a fun day.  I definitely preferred last year, when we went in the rain and had the place to ourselves. = )  Emily loved picking out her pumpkin though.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment