24 December 2019

Review of Grace's Sleep Study

This is the latest post in the series of William, grace and Juliet's journey with hypophosphatasia. And now adding Emily to the list.

Back in September, Grace had a sleep study done.  They called with results a couple of weeks later, letting me know that everything looked normal.  We still had to schedule a follow up with the Pulmonologist, but he didn't have an appointment in Lansing until December.  Since nothing seemed off, we waited.


He looked at her chart, and results and declared that she looks good.  Her oxygen was at 99% in office, which is phenomenal.  He wants to do one more test up in Grand Rapids in about 6 months, just to have it on her chart.  But nothing looks amiss and she is doing awesome. = )

************

We also now have a date for Emily's EEG.  I was able to schedule it for the same date as William's 3 hour blood draw!  This is so fortunate, because Billy will be able to drive us up, while I keep Emily awake, and at the hospital he'll be able to stay with William while I monitor Emily.

I want to say thank you to whoever has been praying for my sleep. I have been worrying about this during the day, but have not lost sleep over it once since the last time I posted, so thank you!  Please keep up the prayers, my sweet little children need them.

later days

<what happened previously
what happend next>

No comments:

Post a Comment