25 December 2017

Christmas Pajamas!

I had to skip out on the matching pajamas last year, so I was quite excited to bring it back again this year!

We were going to attend the evening Christmas eve service at the Methodist church here in town, but as the morning service that we attended let out, the snow was starting to come down. As we finished our few errands, the roads were becoming more treacherous with no plow in sight.  We decided to stay in for the evening, and the new plan was to let all 5 of them open up one present, their pajamas, at 7pm last night, but that also did not happen. Juliet fell asleep before 7, so we did not get a picture last night at all.  Oh well.

Today, it was fun to watch all of them opening gifts in their matching PJs.

After the excitement had abated a bit, I convinced them all to come in for a picture, but it was not without some resistance:






My heart is so full.  Merry Christmas everyone! JWAEG


later days

See how cute they were back in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment