![]() |
| The truck on the porch was totally hidden in the snow! |
Billy and the kids got out and made a tunnel in the snow = )
We also, finally, put out our outside Christmas lights, and mailed off our Christmas Cards.*
Emily has been working diligently each evening to make rubber band bracelets and Christmas cards for each person in her class.
Last night she finished! She is quite excited to pass them out at her party on Thursday.
My car looks so naked without it's Texas plates = (
![]() |
| for the record, I am parked *next to* not *in* a handicapped spot, as this picture portrays |
The snow is melting, but the roads are wet leading to some hazardous conditions. I witnessed a close call between a driver who lost control on the ice and a school bus heading in the opposite direction while pulling out of our driveway this morning.
And of course, a picture of my snow gauge:
Juliet has had a cough the past few days, so when the girls' school called today, I thought she was being sent home, but it turns out it was Grace this time. I picked them both up, a mere hour after they started, so they helped me wrap their siblings gifts, since that was my big to-do item today.
And I wanted to document our table deer, who we named as a family this year: Theo. I am likely to forget in the next 12 months, so now I can just click back here. = )
Theo has a broken antler, and doesn't fly, but he is very loved.
later days
*I ordered them the weekend after thanksgiving, but accidentally shipped them to Waxahachie. Shutterfly kindly sent me a reorder, which arrived on the same day as my original. So, they are quite late this year, and I have twice as many as I need. = O










No comments:
Post a Comment