This entry is a bit out of order, since I've already posted about the matching pajamas, but I finally downloaded the pictures from my phone. Seemed like a good thing to do before the start of our new year!
For some reason, William's party was in the morning, so I helped set up, and partied with my favorite little boy.
They made cute Grinches on a toothpick with marshmallows, grapes, strawberries and bananas. = )
After his party, I checked him out of school to go to the doctor. My mom met the bus for the twins. Once William was done, I dropped I'm off, then ran back to the house to pick up the twins for Emily's party! Then we went back to the school, but I did not get a prime parking spot on this final trip.
She was already working hard on her 'gingerbread' house.
The twins enjoyed pretending to be big kids in their sister's classroom.
Once they were done with the books, they were able to partake in some cracker decorating too.
Alice's party had ice cream! She also won a wooden airplane set to paint an assemble in their class "auction." She gave me her placemat afterwards, it was a picture of the two of us = )
Alice's party finished about 30 minutes before school let out, so we grabbed all of our big kids. William was sleeping, Alice did not want to go, because her class was watching a video, and Emily was out on the playground, plus they had a bunch of extra stuff. I'm not sure how we made it out with extra bags and 3 children who did not want to go, but we struggled and grumbled through it.
Alas, since it was only Thursday, we had to get up and out the door one.more.day.
later days





No comments:
Post a Comment