04 December 2017

Emily lost her 2nd tooth!

Yesterday morning, I woke up and exclaimed "it's carport day!" Not long after, Emily came in and she had lost her second tooth, before she even got out of bed!

That night, she set out her tooth for the tooth fairy to collect.  Last time, the fairy did not leave her a note or anything!


Her note reads:

Dear Emily Annette,

Thank you for saving your second tooth for me. I am leaving you $2, seeing as how it is your second tooth!

I must apologize for not leaving you a note with your first tooth, I lost my fairy bag! Turns out I just left it on the train, but it took me all night to track it down, in addition to collecting teeth!

Speaking of lost things, I also misplaced my paper, so I borrowed some of your mother’s, I hope she doesn’t mind.
Keep those teeth clean,
The Tooth Fairy

Alice was helping her read it this morning.



And the tooth fairy not only used my paper, but left a mess on my table!


The big girls thought it was pretty funny, which was the desired effect.  Sadly, they had a really hard time shifting back into "get ready for school" gear.

Emily seemed happy with the exchange, and I think it will be a little while before the tooth fairy comes back to visit her again.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment