04 December 2017

Pictures from my phone

I have a few other pictures from my phone.

This little boy lives up to all the stereotypes:


Juliet, our resident princess:


Grace was all about the pictures on Wednesday:



Sarah and I were twinning!  And she still didn't want to pose for a picture.


The twins were answering Dora in unison.


While waiting for the carport, I tackled my repair pile, for the first time since we moved in.  eek.


Once I finished months and months of repairs, I made curtains for the kitchen window.

Before:


After:


And a close-up of my pretty bluebonnet tie-backs:


I don't remember where the curtain fabric came from, but it was perfect for this project. It lets in lots of light, even closed, but allows us to cover the window at night.  My mom imported the bluebonnet fabric for me on her previous trip to Texas.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment