04 March 2020

March 4th, Ear Tube Check

This is the latest post in the series of William, grace and Juliet's journey with hypophosphatasia. And now adding Emily to the list.

The high today was 46F, but it was cold and windy and even had some snow in the morning!



I had a reminder pop up in my phone last week, that I needed to take William to his PCP to see if his ear tubes had moved at all. The ENT gave him and extra six months, but sent me with the name and number of the surgery scheduler to remove the tubes if needed.

So, we started the day by dropping off Alice, Emily and Juliet, while I took William and Grace to the doctor. We were so lucky that the doctor had a 9am opening (we got there at 8:55) right before William's 9:30 appointment!

Grace complained of headache, tummy ache and sore throat, and since she finished off her medicine Sunday, there was a new chance of strep. = ( Thankfully she tested negative, but the culture was going out tonight just in case.

William's tubes are still in place. I tried calling the scheduler three different times over the course of the day, and ended up at her voicemail each time. So, I still don't have a time or date. = (

***********************

After dropping them back at school, I had a bit of down time before heading back to help with round two of the talent show auditions! When I came home from that I made up the sign announcing the participants, then went back up to get them approved for posting. Hopefully they will be up tomorrow. = )

When I left there I headed to the car wash to wait in the longest line I've ever waited in for a wash! There were probably 10 cars in front of me. The line moved fast though. From there it was a quick trip to the thrift store to drop off a couple of boxes, then do a little shopping ; )

I picked up my crew at normal time since it was a long Wednesday, and Willow came over for a while too.

For dinner we had spaghetti and meatballs.

It was a busy day, so I'm ready for our two half days the rest of the week!

later days

<what happened previously
what happened next>

No comments:

Post a Comment