The high today was a cooooooold 46F. = (
Today we celebrated my favorite Emily's 9th birthday!
She started the day by opening gifts, then the day took a sad turn when half of her class cupcakes ended up on my floorboard. = ( I added cupcake procurement to my errand list, after I cleaned up my car. (It's now so clean even Grace took note!)
I had my hair appointment at 11am, and once it was finished I dashed home to make her birthday cake! For her homemade cake this year, she had a strawberry (unicorn) with chocolate icing. = )
I think she had a wonderful day, and enjoyed all the well wishes from people on facebook too = )
For dinner we had hamburger helper, since it was conference night and my mom was in charge of homework and dinner prep.
All of their conferences were back to back 20 minutes each from 4:00-5:40.
later days



No comments:
Post a Comment