The expected high today is 52F, and it is a wet start to the day. It isn't raining terribly hard, so I'm thinking it will still be outside recess. = )
We front-loaded the week, so today is pretty lax. William must have pushed himself hard last week, because he is having a bit of a lay-in (it's about 9am!)
Today was supposed to be popcorn Friday at their school, so I honored that tradition and home and bagged up some popcorn for each of them. ; ) After first recess, we put on a show for them to snack and enjoy.
William rocked his spelling test this week (10/10!)
We had planned on a lunch from Charlie's, but they were having staffing issues(?) so I heated up some leftovers instead.
During art/creative time we created a "masterpiece" to send to a nursing home, and packed up some "happy mail" to go out next week.
School wrapped up early, even for William. The temperature of the day was decreasing back into bitterly cold temperatures, so the second recess was shorter than the first.
I saw a picture cross my feed to chalk up the sidewalk to make our world a little brighter. Emily, Grace and Juliet went out to make it so.
For dinner Billy walked to pick up some pizza for our local pizzeria.
William spent some time making videos to send to his teacher, and then Emily did the same thing at the very end of the day to post in her new google classroom!
We rented an old movie, that it turns out we had seen, Star Trek: Into Darkness. And then a new release, as in it should be in theaters right now and I got to watch it on my couch: Emma (2020). But it's a long movie and we went to bed before finishing it. Luckily we have it available to watch for another day.
As far as Friday's go, I would rate this one pretty high!
later days







No comments:
Post a Comment