22 March 2020

March 22nd, "Quarantine and Chill" Day 9

The expected high today is 40F, but it was very sunny this morning!

Church service online gave some familiarity to the morning, but it still didn't feel quite like a Sunday.

We decided to grill out some Hamburgers, which meant that Billy had to run to the store for buns.  Figuratively run, of course, he just walked. = )

Everyone really enjoyed them, and the potatoes will be saved for dinner.

I've only had to do 1-2 loads of laundry a day, and our hamper is looking pretty empty with everyone hanging out in their pjs all day. = )

I took the afternoon to finish the time consuming piece of the end of year teacher gifts. I'm hopeful that they will actually be delivered before next fall...

Billy and I enjoyed our first "wine tour."  Looking forward to doing it again next weekend.

I've prepared for tomorrow as well as I can, since I will be leaving my kids to do their work while I attempt a grocery run.  But I'll leave those worries for tomorrow.

later days






No comments:

Post a Comment