My new year's resolution of not scrolling on facebook is not going well. I'm trying to curtail it, but the memes are on fire! Also, I have more time at home (now that I'm not picking up and dropping off children.)
Some of the memes that have affected our daily life are the frequent mentions of Cheryl,
a new plan to "wine tour" this weekend,
and Emily calling toilet paper the new currency.
And, today's special project is filling a time capsule! William wants to do 10 years from now, I wanted to wait until 2050. I think we might end up in a compromise at 2040.
A printed version of our favorite video meme is totally going in there!
For lunch we had leftovers and mac and cheese cups. I personally had some of the leftover wine chicken and noodles from earlier in the week.
Everyone worked very hard today and lessons (even William) were finished before 4pm!
They play really well together, sometimes...
Sarah went to Meijer today and brought by* a few things that Sam's is currently out of for my Monday order. = )
For dinner we had hamburger helper and corn. Grace and Juliet were in charge of stirring. = )
After dinner they went out to play in the rain, and Alice (and her crew) took the trash out to the curb!
I think were are all finally finding a groove, and today felt very productive. I even went and checked the mail!
I watched a little of the Cincinnati zoo home safari by myself. = ( Today's animal was a sloth named Moe! = )
Tomorrow is Friday, and I am most definitely ready for the weekend (and our wine tour.) lol.
later days
*She handed me the groceries at the door, not even coming in. We are trying our best to maintain the quarantine.












No comments:
Post a Comment