28 March 2020

March 28th, Living the Quarantine Dream, Day 15

The expected high today is 56F.  Alice woke us in the night when a thunderstorm blew in.  It was a rainy and cold start to the day.

The kids received some packages from my moms church, which included some cards they could send to a member missing out on social time.  Emily made a fancy pop up insert, William had his sealed before I could see it, and the twins were excited to let them know it was almost their birthday. = )


William helped me wrap up and decorate some birthday gifts for the twins.


My phone reminded me, again, of the anniversary trip that we are not on. = (


And Emily set up a game of "Not Parent Approved" that we could play virtually with Cali.




We only played to five winning rounds, and Emily won!  Next time Elizabeth wants in too. = )

For dinner Billy grilled out some hamburgers, since the rain had mostly passed.

After dinner Emily, Grace and I went out to wave to our neighbors.  There were more people out tonight, and we did a little sidewalk art.  I forgot my phone, and by the time I made it back out, the clouds were sprinkling again.


And, Billy set up our second wine tour, in our favorite new date spot.  = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment