14 March 2020

March 14th, "Exiled for the good of the Realm" day 1

The expected high today is 48F.

I woke up at 6:45 with a miserable headache.  I took an allergy pill which helped me at least go back to sleep.  When I woke up later, the headache was not as severe, but still hurt.  Caffeine and water have helped me recover a bit, but we've cancelled our plans to attend the Gala tonight, just in case it is something worse. = (

It's been the best kind of Saturday, slow and unplanned.  I've done a little laundry, and read through the mound that the kids brought home Friday to make up a new schedule.  I also got their computer links all set up* for what will hopefully be a smooth Monday.


I let Grace pick dinner, and she picked Spaghetti, of course!  We had a variety of dessert choices.  It was sad to miss the gala, but i'm still not feeling 100% = ( Tomorrow we will be watching church online, because it is less risk, especially with the appointments that we must attend later this week. = /

later days

*I ended up in a phone conversation, on a Saturday, with William's teacher to trouble shoot one of the links I was setting up. She is seriously the best teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment