The high today was a sunny, windy 47F.
This year Emily's birthday was at Zap Zone. She picked the Trampolines and Laser Tag in addition to arcade time.
I had to pick the cake on my own, but felt fairly confident since she chose unicorns as her number one pick for her school cupcakes. = )
I didn't end up taking many pictures of them jumping, and only managed a few that weren't solid blurs. Since I was planning on playing laser tag, and was unsure of the locker situation, I didn't bring my big camera, so all of my pictures were taken with my phone.
After jumping we returned to the room for pizza!
It didn't take long to eat, and then it was off to laser tag! Billy, Avia, Scott and I all played too so we did adults versus kids.
There were two other participants (a dad and his boy) who played on the adult team. The adults won, by quite a bit. But it was really fun for everyone. = ) I labelled all the players that I could remember, or ask.
After laser tag we dashed back to the room, but had to eat the cake in a mad dash (and tiny pieces,) because they had a party coming in right after us!
We claimed another table so that the kids could spend their tokens, since we hadn't really had any time since the start of the party!
Everyone took a little something home, and sadly we left with way more cake than usual, but I think everyone enjoyed the party!
Emily had to open her gifts at home, and was delighted with everything. Her doll Coral is now well outfitted! ; ) She even started writing her thank yous!
Grace was invited to spend the night with Avia at Aunt Rocky's, since Juliet had the night before. This messed with our usual Friday night shot schedule, so we were waiting for Saturday. Once I realized that I'd missed Grace's shot, I called my mom to meet up. On my way home, I stopped and picked up Wendy's for dinner.
We attempted to go to bed "early" in anticipation of the time change, and woke up a little early, but Monday is still going to be tough.
later days
You can see her birthday invitations here.
And her party from last year here.











No comments:
Post a Comment