22 March 2020

March 21st, Another Day at Home, Day 8

The expected high today was 37F.  I saw snow flurries this morning.  It is cold outside.

Emily and Grace spent a good portion of the day facetiming with Cali on Emily's new phone from Aunt Rocky.  Emily has been particularly bouncy ever since Aunt Rocky brought it over. = )


I worked on my Sam's Club order, but it looks like I can't place my order online right now, and that I will have to brave the crowds on Monday. = (  I plan to use the scan and go option on my phone, but I have no idea what to expect in the way of lines and crowds.   At least I don't have to bring my children along.  They can stay safely tucked away from the germs with Billy. = )

I finished Emma, it was cute!  It is soooooo luxurious to see an 'in theater' movie right now!

For lunch I heated up the leftover pizza.  For dinner I made macaroni and cheese.

I finally finished a book that I've been not-reading for a month or two now.  It was okay.  I'm ready for some of my more recent library loans though!

It was an early bedtime in our house, so I feel like we are staying on our regular schedule pretty well. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment