Today was about as uneventful as you can get while being productive. Everyone finished their work before 3pm. The weather cooperated for two outside recesses.
For lunch we had bacon, carrots & oranges. And some made their own corndogs in the microwave! <3
The kids were quiet for Billy's business calls. The big girls posted videos to their online classrooms, and William sent a picture of his Lego battlefield to his teacher before I blew it up with a grenade! ; )
I managed to knock out my follow up task of adding the missing disks from my tub to my digital library.
Grace watched the first doodle with Mo Willems video. I thought it was cool, and it was highly recommended. She didn't even finish it though.
For dinner we had Aldi teriyaki noodles that were quite good once I tossed in some chicken. The kids ate them with some chop sticks left over from our Chinese New Year party.
all in all a good day.
later days




No comments:
Post a Comment