The high today was a rainy, breezy, chilly 66F. We did get some sun right before sundown.
Today I woke up before my alarm, and worked on my teaching certification renewal. I broke down and purchased a subscription to a CPE provider, for $100. So, now I have one year to knock out my 150 hours. I have some (maybe a third?) already, but need to finish the remainder before 2023. But now, I will finish before May 19th 2021.
The kids worked diligently this morning. Emily had some make up to work on, since she didn't successfully submit it.
For recess, and many hours after, Grace and Emily practiced bike riding along the sidewalk.
I knocked out my third day of homeschool introduction videos. They are so good, and I should probably watch them before doing my certification lessons, because I'm pretty spent by the end of the day.
For dinner we had tacos.
I received the rolling cart I ordered 2 days ago from Sam's! I wasn't expecting it for another few weeks, so it's arrival was not on my radar at all.
Today, I decided that blogging every day is just not a good use of my time, so I will attempt once a week. Maybe making a post that I add the temperature and food to each day? This everyday posting is just not working out for me.
Now, it is late, but still light out, so it's off to bed for my dear ones.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment