06 May 2020

May 5th, 53rd Day of Quarantine, 30th Day of School at Home

The high today is a chilly, overcast 53F. The cold needs to go weit freaking weg.  I was so cold I wore my hoody and slippers all day. = (

School at home was a normal event.  During Piano, we played some non-electronic games.  William really likes the codemaster that I bought for Alice a few years ago.


Juliet and I built a castle while we were waiting on Grace to finish her piano time.


Inside the castle door:


The twins were so excited about their new shirts from Avia.  They kept "posing" for me.


They laughed sooooo hard at this one:


For dinner we had fajitas in honor of  cinco de mayo.

The days move in strange ways, a little fast and a little slow.  It's hard to believe we've been doing this for 53 days now!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment