The high today was 56F. It was sunny and warm-ish, we are expecting one more night of freezing temperatures, so the plants are staying put in their bathroom holding room.
My day started a little earlier than usual with a 7:45 phone call from the company that services our water softener. They wanted to come by between 1-3. Today I didn't mind so much (since we're almost always home now anyhow) but usually their less than 24 hour notice drives me nuts.
Homework went smoothly for most of my crew. Today was a William feet dragging day though, so we were still trying to get through his assignments at 2pm.
I got the regular survey call from the district, and in an effort to expedite the questions, I wrote down my survey answers yesterday. So, today, I didn't have to listen to the questions or scale, it worked out brilliantly.
Once William finally finished his work, I found the time to finish the masks bound for the Helterbrand House.
I even got them packaged up and ready to go in the mailbox!
Emily had a meeting with her teacher, then a little while with later her entire class.
At 3:30 we went out to see if we could spot the Blue Angel flyover for Lansing, but we are just too far out, and there are too many trees.
For dinner we had beef brisket fajitas (I had intended to make tacos, but lacked the lettuce.)
It was warmer today than we'd seen in a while, but still just a little chilly. The weather from here on is looking promising though.
later days

No comments:
Post a Comment