The high today was 87F. It was also the first day this year that I heard a Michigander complain about it being hot (and it was only 78F this morning when I heard it.)
I woke up around 6:30, and got started on my trainings not too much later. Emily and William practically followed me down, but were happy to have nothing to do for school.
Grace really likes Emily's scrunchies, so much so, that she put in as many as her hair could hold.
Sarah came by to drop off some of her finds for our schooling next year, and grab the recycling and other things I had waiting for her.
Once she left I went to pickup the groceries. I was early enough today (since I wasn't fighting children to get one more thin done before I left) that I got gas before the groceries!
The groceries did not take long to stash away, and the kids snatched up the lunchables for lunch.
For afternoon recess all of the kids played out with the water toy!
Once Billy got to a stopping point in his engineering today, I convinced him to help me clean out the shed. We didn't get rid of much, mostly leftover relics from our boat plug booths. The shed does look much cleaner and better now though!
William's teacher came by and dropped off a sweet little gift for him. It was so hard to see her and talk to her and not give hugs! I am so sad about the twins missing out on her lovely class next year, seeing her just made me cry. Emily didn't understand why we made each other cry as she left.
For dinner we had chicken faijitas.
After saying that I needed to for the last 24 hours, I finally got the ice maker in the basement ready to go!
A thunderstorm blew through making Alice all kinds of nervous, and cooling things back off. We are expecting rain for the next few days, but had no plans to go out anyhow.
later days


No comments:
Post a Comment