28 May 2020

28th May, 76th Day of Quarantine, 46th Day of School at Home

The high today was a warm (and wet) 74F.

William had a morning and afternoon meeting with groups of his class today.  The three younger ones were up and working diligently and finished most everything before I went up to the MOPS end of year drive thru at the church.  

It was nice to see everyone and say goodbye at the "party."  

From there, I sent Sarah a text letting her know that I was on my way up to our thrift appointment.  Sadly, she wasn't able to come with me, since work called her back in.

I was happily able to donate my massive pile, before shopping.

I spent an hour and a half pouring through all of their books.  I did find (2 copies) of one of the books on our homeschool list! And, bought a few extra. ; )

My appointment was only supposed to last an hour and a half, but the group after me was not full, so I was able to stay and peruse the other wares too.  I found lots of things for our homeschool classroom this fall, and Emily requested some toys, so I bought a little something for everyone.  = )

I went through a very lengthy Chick-fil-a drive thru line to bring home a late lunch/early dinner for my crew.

Since I didn't get much of my certification done this morning, I worked on it some this afternoon.  Once I got all of my purchases, gifts, and Sarah's discarded pantry items relocated.

We had our weekly parent meeting night for Alice's class. They are getting shorter and shorter, just like the school year.  Not much time left at all!

For a short week, it sure has felt long!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment