18 May 2020

May 18th, 66th Day of Quarantine, 39th Day of School at Home

The high today was a rainy, cold 61F.

I mailed off the withdrawal form to the school district, certified mail, so I guess we are now officially homeschooling this fall!

Alice and Emily practiced their Peppa Pig song during piano time, so I snapped a video!

From there I dropped off a few liquor bottles to one of my busy moms, then went to Sarah's to drop recycling, and trade collected goods from the past week.  Seven was outside, so I actually got to give him a cheese stick!

I picked up my groceries in the rain, then got quite a bit of gas, after our Friday trip to Grand Rapids.

At home Billy had made lunch, and the kids were almost done with their school work.  I had to fight the three little ones to finish up!

I finished another hour of my CPE training, and the next installment of the homeschool introductory video.

For dinner we had shrimp scampi on a bed of rice.  It was so good.  Alice, Billy and I ate it up, the other three whined and moped a bit.

I ordered a few other items for our homeschool adventure.  A Michigan field guide and rolling cart for all of our books and papers and school supplies.

I also cleaned out most of my "school supply" area to make room for my new rolling cart.  That's where I currently keep snacks & sanitization products to send up to the school each week.  Well, now I won't be sending anything to teachers, so I integrated most of it and sent some of it over to Sarah's for Avia to take to church.  The rest I will take up to the school sometime in the fall.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment