The expected high today is 73F. It's currently sunny and looks like it will be another pleasant day!
Billy and I spent some time outside working on a few small projects. Sarah brought over some soil yesterday, so we were able to plant two tomatoes & move some of the strawberry plants to the big planters on the back deck. = )
He also finished moving up some of the bricks to the front flowerbeds. I need to get some fresh ground cover to add in, but I'm excited that this time, at least, it won't be washed away into the rest of the yard. = )
We also fixed the drain on the gutter of the shed. And I cleaned out a little more of the 'wild' at the back of our yard so that I can mow a little closer.
The kids got fun mail from Cali!
Grace wasn't feeling great, and napped a good portion of the day. = ( Emily and I also snuck in a nap.
For dinner I headed up some leftovers, to clean out the fridge.
We finished out the day with some of us watching Kim Possible, before doling out shots and going to bed. It was a pleasant enough end to a pretty day.
later days


No comments:
Post a Comment